Sunday, November 2, 2014

Remember me?

Yea hi...over here! Remember me? I took a long, unintentional, but necessary blogging break. I'd like to promise that I'm back...for good, but we all know how that goes!

A little update. I've been living and loving Phoenix for almost 6 months now! Some days I feel like I just moved here yesterday, and other days I feel like I have been here for forever. There is a lot to love...I love my apartment, I like my jobs, and life is good at the moment. Not sure if I mentioned it on here or not, but I started working for another company. I'm a full-time broker for one of Arizona's fastest growing logistics company. It's just a fancy way of saying that I work in the male dominated world of freight and truck drivers. So far it has been a crazy but fun ride, and I'm finally settling into a routine at work. I'm starting my 5th month with the company....crazy!

My sister and husband made it to LA! I've visited twice and LOVED it! I love being near the water and just the overall vibe of the state is amazing. If it wasn't so darn expensive to live there, I'd move in a heart beat!!

My apartment is coming together nicely. I thought it would take me about 6 months to get it completed, but now that the 6 month mark is nearing, I'm realizing that I need a little more time to get everything together. I will probably do an apartment tour in December since I hope to have the majority of my apartment finished by Christmas when my parents come to visit! Plus, I'm trying to buy pieces that I'll be able to have for years and I want everything to be perfect....perfection takes time...and money, lots and lots of money!

So stay tuned for the big reveal! I have some other fun DIY project that will be posted to the blog soon!! Not making excuses, but working 2 jobs leaves little time for blogging, but I'm thinking about posting maybe twice a week for now. I miss blogging, and I miss the community...so here we go again!

Please follow along on Instagram (@sprinklesontoast) since I post on there more regularly! Especially when it comes to my apartment :) 

Glad to be back - thanks for following along,

No comments:

Post a Comment