Sunday, April 8, 2012

. Hoppy Easter .

Happy Easter everyone!! He is RISEN!!!

I love Easter, where we remember that Jesus gave His life for us and after 3 days rose again! Today I celebrated Easter by going to church with Lynne (my sister) and Justin (her husband). After church we made brunch consisting of: scrambled eggs, bacon, devilled eggs (even though we dubbed them Jesus eggs, that just sounded more appropriate!), cresent rolls, fresh strawberries and a ginormous chocolate chip cookie!!

When I was ready to leave, I realized I put my car keys in my purse, which I left in the car...ARGGGG. This is why I have insurance! After waiting for about 45 mins, they came and unclocked my car (this is the 6th time in a year and a half that I've locked my keys in my car). Then I came home and my bedroom door was locked from the inside and I couldn't get in!!! I called my complex and they said it wasn't an emergency so they were gonna charge me! I asked him if I could kick in the door then...everything I have is in my bedroom. Anyway, the maintanance guy called and said if I had a baby screw driver I could open the door, and sure enough....PRAISE THE LORD, my bedroom door unlocked!

Needless to say, I'm done for the day :)
Here are some Easter pictures




ANDDDDD no blog post would be complete without a picture of this little nugget :)



Hope ya'll had a fabulous Easter!!

xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment