Friday, January 11, 2013

. new blog name - WINNER REVEALED .


Thank you all so much for taking the time to come up with new blog names for me...some of them were super creative, and most were ones I couldn't have come up with on my own. So thank you, it meant a lot to me that so many of you entered!

If you read the other entries, you might know what the picture above means. In case you don't know :) ...it means that:


            
     Sprinkles on Toast 



is the new name of my little slice of internet!! I think it is so ME and its timeless and classy. When I'm married and I have kids, Sprinkles on Toast will still be a very cute name. 

Funny story: in Holland we put chocolate (and sometimes fruit flavored) sprinkles on our bread, the sprinkles are called 'hagelslag'...it's just something we do. Our sprinkles taste nothing like the sprinkles there. I love that the new name will represent a big part of me that is Dutch!

Congrats Jonell on picking the winning name! Please email me your address so I can send you your gift :) And to the rest, thank you again, I really appreciate the ideas!!

The new blog will be up and running in the next few weeks and will include the new name....EEK, I'm so excited!!

xoxo E
 

No comments:

Post a Comment