Monday, January 28, 2013

. Cara box REVEAL! .

Yay...PRESSIES!!!

While browsing some new blogs I found Kaitlyn from Wifessionals and I LOVE her blog. I had a little mishap when I participated in a Christmas ornament exchange (which has been taken care of) but I was a little weary to do something like that again. Well, while browsing Kaitlyn's blog I found out about the Cara Box exchange. I figured I would give it another shot, so I participated in the swap. You buy your partner 5+ presents fitting that months theme. This months theme was Resolutions so I got to know the girl who I was sending my box to, while another girl got to know me and who was sending me my box...I got to meet 2 lovely girls! SO FUN!! My new friend Jen blogs over at Grown in Southern Ground sent me my box! I was so excited when I came home from work to see my package...it was like Christmas all over again!

Without rambling any more...here is my very first (and definitely not the last!) CARA BOX REVEAL!!












{ love love LOVE this! My favorite bible verse! }

{ my note of encouragement...so sweet! Brought tears to my eyes, thank you so so much Jen }


All my goodies!! How exciting is it to receive something that will help you accomplish all you new year's resolutions!


This is the pile of goodies I shipped to my other new friend Brandi who blogs at Brooklyn State of Mind. Check out her blog to see what I got to help her accomplish her resolutions / goals.


This was so much fun....I had a blast putting this together and getting to know Jen and Brandi! Ya'll should really check out wifessionals and join in in next months Cara Box!!

xoxo E

4 comments:

  1. glad you liked it! kind of funny that you sent and received polka dot packages :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, Jen I didn't even realize that until you pointed it out!! I LOVED my package!! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving checking out what everyone got in their Cara Box! What a sweet box -- I love how she wrapped everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it so cute! I'm in love with all things glitter, she did an amazing job on the box!

      Delete