Tuesday, June 10, 2014

a year from now

Where will I be? What will I be doing? Who will I have met?
 
I have said it before and I will say it again. I believe 2014 is MY year! Even though I am not quite sure what that means, doesn't mean I can't believe it!!
 
 
Here I am...28 and still single. And being single isn't necessarily a bad thing. Whatever money I make is mine, I can do whatever I want to with it, I get plenty of alone time and don't have to watch sports! On the other hand, I get 
lonely and would love to watch sports with someone I care about.
 
So where will I be a year from now; June 10th 2015? Will I still live in Phoenix {yep, I moved across the country - more coming on that later} or will I have found another place to live? Will I still work for my current company or will I have moved on to bigger and better things? Will I have the great group of girlfriends I've always wanted? Will I have met 'the one'? Only time will tell where in life I will be one year from now. Regardless, I am ready for the journey!!

I get to look at this view everyday - the pool! So blessed to call this warm place, where the sun always shines and the pool is always open my home.

 
"Where you are right now is God's place for you. Live and obey and love and believe right there. God, not your marital status, defines your life."
-1 Corinthians 7:17



 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back on your blog. Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead!

    ReplyDelete