Friday, August 16, 2013

FF - denim on denim

Barely making it in time for it to still be Friday! Today was a busy busy day. I had a job interview that was followed by a job offer, which I gladly accepted!! After that I became a volunteer for the Red Cross, and I ended the night in the ER with my brother in law who got a hockey stick to the face and broke his nose.

But, none of that is an excuse for not posting a FF!! I threw this outfit together the other day and was surprised how well the two colors of denim went together. I wouldn't have normally put the two together but I'm glad I did! Adding a pop of color made it feel like a fun outfit.






 
 


Jeans - Rockstar skinnies by Old Navy (my favorite jeans!!)
Button down - H&M
Purse - Shi by Journey's
Necklace - Belk
Shoes - Sole Society
bracelet - H&M
Watch - Fossil

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment