Tuesday, July 10, 2012

. the ABC's of me .

This is just something I had seen on another blog for a lazy day where you can't think of anything productive to say :)

A - Age: 26

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you dislike: Putting laundry away. The other day I was searching around my closet looking for key pieces of clothing that I just could not find. I was about to call my mom (you know how mom's just know where everything you own is, no matter how many times you move??) to ask her if she knew where my stuff was. I had a heap of laundry to do and after I washed load 1 (of 3..oops, waited a little too long) I went to put it in the dryer and I open the door and what do ya know...there were all the clothes and towels I had been looking for for oh say 3 weeks! I don't mind doing laundry but I guess I forget to put it away sometimes :)

D - Dogs: Uhm...I don't think anyone who reads this blog does not know I have a dog because I talk about her an obnoxious amount

E - Essential start to your day: A shower...I feel so much better, refreshed and ready for the day

F - Favorite colors: Pink & grey

G - Gold or silver: Silver...or white gold or platinum, but I'm not a fan of gold jewelry. My watch is gold & silver but that's to make sure it matches with everything

H - Height: I'm 5'6

I - Intrument you play(ed): I played the flute when I was younger, I wanted to play the harp originally, but that was way to expensive, so the flute it was. I can still play some stuff

J - Job title: Student...for now

K - Kids: Nope, not yet. I can't wait to have them!

L - Live: I don't really go out much to bars or live music places

M - Mom's name: Tammy Sue

N - Nickname: E..I had this nickname for a long time and it kinda stuck

O - Overnight hospital stays: None...and I'm planning on keeping it that way, unless its for a fun reason, like having a baby!

P - Pet peeves: people chewing loudly. Or people crunching ice cubes..ahh, can't stand it!

Q - Quote from a movie: "Whoever said orange was the new pink, is seriously disturbed" Elle Woods, Legally Blonde

R - Righty or lefty: Lefty

S - Siblings: A younger sister, Lynne, 24

T - Time you wake up: 10ish, if I don't have to set an alarm. Sleeping in is the best thing ever!

U - Underwear: GP all the way :)

V - Vegetables you don't like: Peas, corn on the cob (corn in something I can do but not in large numbers), and brussle sprouts

W - What makes you run late: Not hearing my alarm..happens a lot! Also my hair not cooporating and Izzie not wanting to go into her crate (which makes me have to chase her around the house)

X - X-ray's you've had: Chest, leg, arm

Y - Yummy food you make: Cheese fondue, cakes, cupcakes

Z - Zoo animals you like: Any and all! I love all zoo animals



xoxo E

1 comment: