Hey ya'll. I've been trying to find blogs that are very inspring and where some godly women write and I'm happy to say I found one!! Her name is Ashely and she blogs over at the christian wife life, and I've been reading some of her past posts. I found a fun challenge that I thought I would participate in, even though she started her's in September :)
10 secrets...here goes nothing
1. I try my best at being organized but its a complete mess in my head sometimes and things get forgotten or ignored.
2. I wish people would leave more comments on my blog so I can see who reads what I have to say.
3. I haven't worked out AT ALL this week!
4. I'm working really hard on this but sometimes I get super jealous and it is NOT a good thing
5. I would love to audition for a play, but I'm too scared
6. I wish I could take back some of the choices I made throughout my life. It's nice to know that God will always love me and has already forgiven me for the mistakes that I made.
7. I have a hard time coming up with things to blog about :)
8. I'm incredibly lonely at this point in my life, but I know that this is just temporary.
9. I sleep with a night light (I got this night light because I didn't think bats would come to a room that was lit up...but according to google that's not true, BOO)
10. Sometimes I wish I was famous
Well, there ya have it, 10 of my secrets (that I don't mind sharing with the world)
If you like to link up with this challenge, leave a comment so I can read yours!