Saturday, June 23, 2012

. 10 day you challenge: 8 fears.


8 of my fears....

1. failure. I hate to think that I failed somehow and let people down. I wouldn't want to be a dissapointment in someone else's eyes..that really scares me.

2. BATS! Holy cow, I hate bats with a passion. Good news, I found a guy who is coming out to do a free estimate on how much it will cost to evict these little buggers...I want them OUT!! Don't know why I hate bats? Read my bat story, it explains it all...in detail :)

3. Izzie dying. I know she's a dog and she eventually will die, but I seriously get anxious just thinking about her dying. She's been a huge part of my life for 4  years and she has helped me through a lot. The thought of her not being here anymore is horrible and unimaginable!

4. being alone forever. Sometimes I get worried that something is wrong with me. I'm 26 years old and have only been in 2 relationships (and they didn't last that long). I had for sure thought I would have been married with kids by now, but I'm as single as they get. I'm not even talking to anyone. It gets really discouraging sometimes because being alone is one of my biggest fears. Luckily I know God will provide, and he put the desire in my heart to get married and have babies, and he's not going to just dangle that in front of me, but never have it be mine. Just gotta keep faith!

5. chickens. I swear chickens have teeth! I don't know why I fear chickens...maybe its the fact that they can live for a little bit after their head has been cut off, its so random

6. driving in the snow. I am so afraid to get into an accident in the winter that I rather just not drive at all, or live somewhere warm where there is no snow. I have spun out once and it was snowing but the snow hadn't even stuck yet. I wasn't going too fast, it was jut slippery...it scared me so bad that now I'm terrified of it. Off course now that I live in western NY, snow is measured in feet and not inches...jikes!

7. being a bad Christian. Everyone seems to have their own ideas of what a Christian is and how they shoud behave. I have made a lot of mistakes in the past and I have learned and grown so much. I don't want people to think that I am setting a bad example or that I'm not a good Christian.

8. murderers. I think its a pretty logical fear. I live by myself in a pretty big house and I get scared every now and then...however, Izzie is a pretty good protector. She sounds a lot bigger then she really is, which comes in handy sometimes. This is another reason why I need a husband ;)

There are my 8 fears! Stay tuned for #7, wants

xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment